Listen Up!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Yesterday I finished a commercial spot for my Audio Production class so I figured I'd post it for the world to hear. The spot is for Nature Valley Granola Bars. Enjoy...



I had free rein to choose the product, write the script, and produce the spot in its entirety. My roommates helped me out with the voice over work and the narration is performed by yours truly. The spot could potentially be selected for the BEA Festival of Media Arts Competition where I could win $1,000 and a trip to Vegas for the awards ceremony! I'm quite pleased with the finished product. So there ya go. Feedback is appreciated. Let me know what you think!

-Todd

2 Comments

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 3, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Listen Up!”

  1. oh my Todd. That's amazing. It made me want to eat one now! You totally deserve to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woop woop! great job! i love matt's 'boss' voice!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome + Hi

Welcome + Hi

Join our Journey

Copyright Davis 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Loading...