Hey friends! I found a few minutes tonight to squeeze in a blog post so thought I would finally do it. As you can tell, I have been off the radar for a while. As you know, I got a full time job teaching library and I have been SO busy. I'm not even sure busy is the best word to describe my life lately. Basically there are not enough hours in the day. I'm completely exhausted. I'm working really hard at balancing my school life and personal life. I tend to worry too much and be anxious over dumb things. Any first year teacher usually deals with these similarities. It's a good kind of stress and I'm just working hard at learning how to relax and just enjoy this ride. I have been blessed by being hired by an amazing school district and I have so much support. I'm very thankful.
Unfortunately, this blog is the last item on my list to care for. It's hard to even say those words since blogging has been a creative outlet to journey my life for almost four years. Maybe sometime soon I can get back in the swing of things but until that time, I will be taking a break.
Thanks for reading and I hope to be back SOON! Prayers for me with this new transition would be awesome. For my close friends, do call! I'd love to hear from you and catch up! Love to all!
-Sara