Pages

11.03.2012

{Cozy Cuddles}

Oh my it has been a long time. Too much for words to say the least but I'm hoping to update more often  on the blog when possible. I seriously can't believe it is November already! Is it just me or the older you get the faster time flies? Our Maggie girl is already almost 40 pounds!! We have caved and let her get on the couch with us. Let me rephrase, I caved. One day I wasn't feeling well and I let her hop on. Cuddling with her was good for my soul. No turning back now, she loves it!!

So now this is how we stay warm...


Family cuddles are the best.

Hope you all are doing well and staying warm too! Remember to go vote this week if you have not done so already. I get election day off work (woohooo) and since we already voted, I'm looking forward to a nice lazy day full of doing whatever I want. Let's face it, we all need days like that every now and then.  Have a great weekend!

-Sara