We do! Actually, we just started about a week ago but I'm very impressed. Are you clueless as to what I'm saying? Scenty is a company that sells ceramic warmers which are heated by a bulb that melts smelly good wax. I've used similar products before that required tea light candles. The best difference is you don't have to every worry about leaving a candle on/replacing the tea light every single time. Plus I feel that Scentsy puts off more smell throughout your home. I'm a new fan if you can't tell.
The products are sold through reps similar to how Thirty-one or Pampered Chef do things. A teacher at my school sells them and for an entire week she had one on in the teachers lounge. That is pretty much how I got sold on the product. It just smelled SO good, all day long.
I've also heard Katie Bower over at Bower Power talk about them before and I trust her opinion. This is where my husband thinks I'm crazy for having "blog friends" that I've never met yet I trust. Anyway, it's not too late to find a consultant near you and grab some last minute gifts. Check out the Scentsy website by clicking here! Currently we have the mid size warmer since the downstairs to our townhouse isn't very large. I'm thinking I'll go for the plug in warmer next! They have other creative and great products to make anything smell good. I sound like I work for Scentsy...hmm maybe I should?!?
If you do Scentsy, what is your favorite scents???
Merry Wednesday!
-S