In personal news, Elevation staff & spouses started a fitness challenge this past week. Basically you can get up to 4 points a day. Here is the breakdown:
- no sugar of any kind (except fruit)
- no grains
- exercise for at least 30 min.
- journal
We started this past week and I'm off to a great start. Todd had a few days of traveling so it was difficult for him but I think he will get back on track. I'm mostly eager to do this just because I've heard so many people talk about how much sweeter fruit and other real food will taste once your body detoxes from all the other junk. I'm not so much in it to lose weight but rather just get in better routines. I love that our church set up a website for all of the staff to hold us accountable to documenting our points. The challenge has already forced me in a good way to get more creative with dinners. Did I mention the challenge is for 40 days???? Bring it on!
Anybody else LOVING spring? Last weekend we went to Lowes and bought a few goodies to spruce up our yard. I love looking out our living room window to this view...
Plus springtime means lots of dinner dates outside and live music on the weekends! Charlotte is way more dog friendly than I actually imagined so we try to take Maggie wherever we go. We meet so many people this way because she is certainly a conversation starter.
And maybe my most favorite thing this time of year is fresh strawberries! YUM!
Have a great weekend!