Pages

4.03.2013

The Greatest Story Forever Told

Our Easter weekend was amazing. We feel so blessed to be a part of a church that brings God our very best every weekend to worship Christ with thankfulness and reach our city for those that need a Savior.

Today I wanted to post a short recap of the Easter weekend we had at Elevation across 8 locations including our newest in the Greater Toronto Area. As most of you know, Todd is on staff with the Video team and they worked nonstop this past weekend to capture footage and edit the recap all by Monday morning. Whether you go to our church or not, I encourage you just to watch it just to be blessed to see the kingdom at work. It always inspires me to see God at work all over this world and it just fires me up.

Jesus is ALIVE!




We are all about the numbers. Every number represents a life change. Praise God!

Tomorrow, I'll be back to share with you a segment of our teaching message that spoke volumes to me.

Have a great Wednesday!

-Sara