Pages

6.03.2013

2 Years

Life has been busy. I could write pages but I'm not. The good news is that there are only 4 days of school left (woohoooo). Even though I'm looking forward to a break from the daily grind, I will certainly miss all my students and teacher friends over the summer. I'm SO blessed to be at such an amazing school.

But the reason I wrote this post was to just throw up a few pics of our 2 year anniversary trip. We went over Memorial Day weekend since our anniversary was really Tuesday, May 28th. This year we went to Lake Lure and stayed at Rumbling Bald Resort. It is certainly a trip worth taking and very affordable. We spent most of the weekend outdoors exploring the area nearby.

First up...Chimney Rock







Our resort had many activities to keep you busy and even fed us all smores on the beach one night. If you know me at all, you know I love love LOVE smores so this was an awesome surprise. We felt like we were at summer camp considering we played putt-putt right before smores. 




Kayaking...





We also enjoyed going on a boat tour, visiting the shops of downtown Chimney Rock and visiting Asheville where we splurged on a big dinner. It was a nice weekend getaway and the weather was perfect. I can't believe it has been 2 years already! Marriage is certainly full of ups and downs but it's a journey worth taking. More on our trip (traditions) and life news to come soon!

Just for fun...May 28, 2011













For more info on our wedding and vendors, check out these blog posts by clicking here and here.

-Sara