Pages

8.08.2013

Story of My Life

As promised, I told you we would update you with our "living" situation. Not sure where I left off but we have now found a townhome in our same neighborhood and we move this weekend! The new place is a different floor plan and bigger so we are excited about that. However, a move is a move which for us is never fun. I hate all the packing, loading, and cleaning. But at least the decorating is always fun.

In other news, I thought I'd start sharing some "stories of my life" since crazy things always seem to happen to me. Warning: this story is a little gross.

A few weeks ago I was shopping and went to the dressing room to try some clothes on. Now let me just set this story up in four words.

The room had carpet.

I was wearing flip flips so naturally I took my shoes off to try on clothes. Now, maybe this is where I went all wrong. Maybe keeping your shoes on is an understood concept while trying on clothes and I missed that memo growing up. 

Anyways, as I took my shoes off, I became more aware of a bad odor. At the same time, I realized my feet were wet. I wish someone could have recorded my face. I froze in shock. I was standing in pee. I quickly grabbed my things and jumped to another dressing room. Still in shock, I sat on the bench and instantly got mad that some child or adult would do such a thing. 

Thankfully, I carry Lysol wipes in my purse so I wiped down my feet and carried on. I'm sure most people would have left but I can't let one sour apple in this world ruin my shopping trip. What I did think the rest of the day was..."did that really just happen...to ME?"

It would. Crazy stuff like that happens to me all the time. I'm not going to say which store I was in because it could happen anywhere but learn from me folks...

keep your shoes on!!!


Be back soon with pics of our new place :) Hoping for a smooth move!

-Sara