Pages

1.21.2014

Life Together

All of the below truly need their own blog posts. Truth is…I just haven't been passionate about writing lately. I used to love to blog so I'm not sure what happened. I hate uploading pictures too. But I thought I owe it to you all to pop in every once in awhile and give you a Davis update.

Highlights from the past month:

-traveled to NYC
-traveled to Boone
-redesigned bedroom
-back to house hunting
-im selling Jamberry Nails now 

What a jumbled mess that list is but maybe I'll get around to blogging about them one day. We have been very fortunate to not be sick (knock on wood). Winter is my least favorite season so I'm just trying to survive. I really don't know how I made it 6 years living in Boone but I will say that if it is going to be crazy cold, it may as well snow so maybe that is why I loved Boone so much. 

The end. I'll probably be back sometime next month. Seriously.

:)

Sara