We left after work on Friday and the drive was gorgeous.
On Saturday we took our nieces to the aquarium at Fort Fisher then to a lunch date at Chick-Fil-A. It was so much fun to spend time with them. They are the sweetest and we spoiled them greatly that day!
Sunday was the big race and the guys left crazy early to get there. I slept in but still went to see them cross the finish line. I tried to take a selfie with the girls but P was not quite thrilled for it to be so early. My hair looks super red in this picture with the way the sun is hitting it. P makes me want to get bangs again!
What a great weekend! I'll leave you with one of my favorites from the weekend. Doesn't this look like Maggie is cheesin' for the camera too? Too much cuteness in one photo!
-Sara