Saturday was a beautiful day so we took Maggie to the dog park. Unfortunately she doesn't do much playing. Instead she decided to take a mud bath. Grrrrrr.
Which led to us having to give her a bath. We have a local DIY place that allows you to bathe your pet ($15) which was well worth it because there was no way I was letting her in our house like that!
But she really can be a sweet girl. Just look at the way I found her sleeping in our bedroom on the floor. Adorable!
Even though the Spring temperatures aren't really here to stay just yet, I decided that it was time for a Jamicure on my toes anyways. I love this pattern and I love even more that I don't have to worry about them chipping. If you want some yourself, visit my website by clicking here.
Thanks for following along! Hope you had a great weekend too!
-Sara
