The Greenway Getaway, as we are calling it, kicked off on Friday late afternoon and stretched all the way into Monday afternoon. I realized how much I've missed hanging with girls! Don't get me wrong, I love Todd and living with him is a wonderful thing but he doesn't exactly get excited over new makeup or hair products like my ladies do. We all spent the time truly listening to each other's hearts about life and jobs. It was also a great experience for our men. Although the majority of the guys were all friends during our college years (plus two are brothers), it was still nice to have them all together and create a bond living under the same roof....even if it was just for a weekend.
Enough of my blabber....here are some photo highlights
We bought the same pullover at Banana...
Can we go back...right now? Wish we all lived closer...
Dreamin',
Sara