My friend Ashley (not sure how to link to her private blog) posted today that she plans to try the Chicken Enchilada Pasta I recommended to a few of you on Facebook. I realized I never gave the blog world the recipe. I can't take credit for the awesomeness since I grabbed it off of pinterest but here is a picture for you to drool over.
Like what you see? Click the picture for the recipe. You will LURRRRVE this recipe, promise! By the way, I'm just know Ashley S. will like it too so the odds are in your favor. (Yes I'm one of the 89038509380 nerds reading hunger games and that phrase was thrown out for all the other nerds that are lovin' it like me. More on that in a different post!) Anyways, make this recipe since all the cool people are doing it.
Happy Hump Day...the weekend is just around the corner!
-Sara
