We had the Book Fair all last week and it was HARD work. Everyday I would stay late to let customers shop and stay even later counting money. The fair was a huge success but can't say I'm sad to see it go.
This weekend I went home for some family events and ended up getting two flat tires (nails in each!) and needed new brakes. Life sure does throw curveballs sometimes. Great reminders that we are not in control. Thankfully we got Greyonda (that's Todd's Honda, we each have the same car but in different color) four new tires and brakes. Although it was a bummer financially we are very thankful that we are fortunate enough to drive nice cars and be able to service them to keep us safe.
Once I got the car fixed I headed back up the mountain to make it to our small groups "Cinco de Mayo" party. We had a blast. This is my husband beating the pinata up:
That same day I got the sinus cold bug thing. Yuck. It has wiped me out. I literally fell asleep in church and slept all day Sunday (including the night). I did go to work today but felt like a complete zombie. Hopefully I can kick this cold by Friday because I graduate.
Let me say that again...
I GRADUATE WITH MY MASTERS DEGREE ON FRIDAY!
Todd graduates Saturday morning so our families are coming up this weekend to celebrate. Can't wait! I'll try to be better about blogging...so much goodness is going on. I must keep up!!!
-Sara