Pages

9.10.2013

Story of My Life...Shawshack

Well world, I have decided by my choice to finally show you this video. Some family and friends have already seen the video but I have had many requests by others that have heard about it and want to see it.

Let me set the scene. I had never before this moment seen the movie The Shawshank Redemption. Towards the end of the movie I began to get crazy emotional. I tried to hide my emotions from Todd but in the end he caught me. Being the videographer he is, he instantly decided to film it using his iPhone.

All I can say at this point is view for yourself then let me explain.... 





Those are real tears. Real ugly raw tears. Seriously the movie was amazing. Not sure why I say such non sense about feeling air on my skin (I did walk outside after this) but it was just pure emotions. Even after the video I continued to cry and had a hard time getting myself together. I did this same very thing one other time in my life and that was after Toy Story 3. I feel really silly for having such feelings then and now.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed the laugh. I also look at this and can't help but to laugh. It is what it is and if you have not yet seen the movie, let my emotions be enough to convince you.

WATCH IT TONIGHT! I guarantee you will be choking back some good tears too.

Happy Tuesday!
-S