Pages

2.18.2011

99 Days!

Welcome to our brand new blog! As you all know I have had a blog for a loooooong time. As the months to our wedding are getting closer I debated if I should just stop blogging all together or join up with Todd and share more about life together as a team. Together, Todd and I talked about it for several weeks. Eventually we decided just not to have a blog at all. But that thought quickly made the chopping block because we both love to write and share. Ultimately we knew how much we love reading our friends' blogs and figured it is a great way to keep up with everyone better in a more personal way. So with that said, that brings us here....our very own virtual space.

When settling on a blog name Todd immediately wanted "The Davis Daily" and we began to search for that as our URL address but it was taken. Thus we decided to keep it easy for friends and family to remember, so we named the URL after us. Now we have the freedom to title our blog whatever we want and for now its "The Davis Daily." Kind of catchy right? :)

Now I know what you may be thinking right now. "Sara isn't a Davis yet!" Yup, good job, you're correct. I'm aware of that. However we are now down to double digits--99 days! Lots of exciting things are starting to really take off that we want to share with you. To us the real fun has started. The time where we see the light at the end of this tunnel. Okay bad analogy, engagement has not been difficult or a creepy dark place. But you get my drift. Anyways we wanted to kick things off today in celebration of the big day being so close and we want you all to be a part of the journey.

As always I'm also going to continue posting things of my interest and Todd (new to the blog world) will hopefully start getting adjusted to posting every now and then. He is a really good writer (also always grammatically correct unlike myself) so I hope he shares his style with you . Thats the plan anyways. We want this to be somewhat of a co-effort, granted I'm a blogaholic so naturally you will see me more.

My old blog will still be on the world wide web for the world to see but I however will no longer be posting there. I thought about exporting it into this one but this is a new start and I want to keep it that way. Make sure you subscribe to our posts and change any sidebars you have to this new blog instead of my old one because that one for the most part is now going to forever be stopped on February 15, 2011!

Thanks for reading this long post (the first is always boring anyways, right?) and welcome to our journey of life, love and laughter!


Sara