Today I (Sara) came home to take care of some wedding stuff and spend some time with my family. Tomorrow we are surprising my uncle with a birthday party outing which will be fun but I'm 100% sure he doesn't read my blog so its okay that I spilled those beans to you.
Today I treated dad to The Cheesecake Factory for lunch because he had never been and he was nice enough to tag along while I went to pick up my diamond. Dad and I killed the red velvet cheesecake. Oh so yum! It was a fun father daughter date.
Now for the brief diamond story. I just so happened to get a little frustrated with my printer one night when it jammed back in January. Stuck both hands in and tugged and tugged. Not a good idea. About an hour later that night I realized one of my tiny diamonds was MIA. Well never found it and what was I to do with it anyways if I found it. So for three weeks now I have not been wearing my ring because it was at the store getting fixed and finally resized. I sure did miss that beauty and I am a very happy girl to proudly be wearing it again.
Don't fret, I was in the parking lot when I took this.
What a glorious day! Reunited with my ring. Day with the family. Lots of sunshine. (71 degrees in the Queen City to be exact!)
Tomorrow I go pick up my wedding dress that was purchased over 5 months ago! I had to have it custom fitted and I can't wait to be reunited with it again too!
Enjoy your weekend!
Sara