Is it only Monday? My life these days consists of working on an action research paper that will ultimately determine if I can graduate. I'll present it all in late April. This project is driving me nuts. I put lots of pressure on myself but it is only because I want it to be good great. So I'm doing lots of researching, reading and writing these days on top of two other classes. Whooo, and lots of deep breaths in between.
For fun, I got a haircut. I took the bang plunge and so far I'm loving it much more that I thought I would. Here is a little peek taken with my iPhone. Big thanks to my stylist, Jennifer!
I went home for my haircut and in return I got to hang out with my amazing family including this kiddo. I love Miss Annlyn so much. Let's just all "ooOOoo" and "aWwW" for just a moment.
It's those fun and sweet things in life that make the not so grand things (school!) worth working hard for. I love weekends.
Only four more days til' I can breath a little easier and I'm excited to celebrate love with my man on a hot date. Another first for us...marriage + vday = memories.
xo,
Sara


