Glad you asked! Well, where has the past week gone? Time is seriously flying. Todd and I went out for a late night dessert treat on Valentines and it was worth every bite. I'm still attempting to log in to my fitness pal because I certainly eat way better when I do.
I finished my graduate assistantship this past week. It will be so weird not working there everyday but I'm excited about the opportunity of getting my taste as a school librarian. Until I start that job, I'm frantically working 9-5 days at the public library in order to get all my internship hours in (120 total). Now do you realize why I have been slack at blogging? In the midst of that I have two other classes.
Last night my in laws came to visit us and spent the night. We always have a good time together. I helped Carol start her first blog. She wanted one to display all her creativity and journal her life. Go check her out at The Blue Blossom and follow her. Carol and I are very similar and after looking at numerous backgrounds we both thought the same one I have suited her page best too. She has always loved blue hydrangeas (you should see her front yard in the spring...it's beautiful) so the header and her profile pic are perfect for her. I can't wait to see some of the projects she does!
As for Todd, he is busy with school and doing an internship as well. He is still training for a half marathon he will run in March with his brother. We are still reading through the Bible in a year; we start Judges today. I've never got this far or been this consistent. Todd is so great about being faithful and I can always count on him to ask me if I did my reading for the day.
On a side note, anybody else lovin' the longer daylight? I seriously think that is one question that everyone would answer with: YES.
xo,
Sara
