Pages

3.02.2012

{Happy Friday}

At the rate I'm going, I'm doing good just to post once a week these days. Oh well, better late than never right? Here are some highlights as of recently:

We finally found out that Todd's sister and husband will be having a GIRL this July! That means all the grandchildren on their side thus far are girls. So fun but maybe one of these days we can add some boys to the mix. Can't wait to spoil another niece rotten!


(We are excited too! Congrats!)

AND one of my best friends/mentor, Mason, found out she is having a girl too! This was a total shocker. Mason and her husband Eric already have two boys that Todd and I often hang out with. We are thrilled for them and their wonderful blessing that will make an entrance also in July. It's going to be a great month! 

Todd took me out for a very special spontaneous date last Friday night to see this movie:


We hardly ever go to movies (we are penny pinchers) so this was a special treat and I still snuck in our own popcorn. We both liked the movie and can't say anything really bad about it. I was surprised I didn't cry but the entire time I was thinking about what I would do if I were in their shoes. I don't want to give the details of the movie away but those of you that have seen it can relate what I'm saying. The movie is based on a true story and really inspires you to make the best of the moments you have each day with the one you love and even when tragedy hits, that love still remains. 

In other news, I finished my public library internship. Yayyyy! Although my time at the library was a wonderful experience, I'm somewhat glad it is over only because I can't be an intern forever. I have to take what I learned and make the best of life. Now, onward to my interim librarian job at a local elementary school which could start anytime now (depending on when the current librarian goes into labor). Basically I'm on call now and just waiting...

Hope to keep you all updated more often soon! As for now, it's FRIDAY FIRDAY, and we are off to another hot date of trying out the new Five Guys (so romantic, right?) that has recently opened here and then we will hang with some friends. Have a great weekend friends!

-S