Pages

3.03.2012

{Desktop Art}

I first discovered Geninne's Art on facebook when a friend posted the free desktop calendar. She is an artist that lives in Mexico that has such a unique eye for things. I follow her blog every now and then to see what she is up to or what is inspiring her but my favorite is when she posts a free desktop background (once a month) that are
F
R
E
E

If you want to grab the March Desktop Calendar, click on this picture to be directed to her blog for easy access. Then, just right click and add the pic to your desktop. 


I've always loved when the months change but I secretly now just can't wait to see what her new backgrounds will be. Her illustrations are so unique and remind me of something out of a picture book. They jump off the page as if it were real. Okay, enough of me blabbering, I just wanted to share something fun and free with you all!


Happy March. Bring on longer daylight hours and warmth please!

-S