Pages

3.19.2012

{Spring Break}

Todd and I left to visit family (his bro & wife plus kiddos + pup) this past Wednesday. We love spending time with them and it's an extra bonus that they live at the beach. We spent Thursday having a picnic on the beach. I underestimated the warm weather and didn't wear my bathing suit. What was I thinking?????? I was so shocked at how warm it was and how many people were on beach. I seriously had to look at my calendar to make sure it was still March! 




This made me laugh. Todd used his magazine as a sun blocker to play on his iPhone. 

We went back the next day with our sister-in-law and niece. Unfortunately it wasn't quite as warm but it was still relaxing. 


These two had fun together. P enjoyed dumping sand on Uncle Todd.

Friday evening Todd's parents came and we grilled out, then enjoyed some smores by bonfire. I could do that every night for the rest of my life. Yum.


Even the dog is spoiled! 

P had her first ever soccer game on Saturday morning. She looked SO cute in all her gear. However, she wasn't so sure about the whole soccer experience. Lots of pep talks were given.


Our newest niece, Adeline stole all our hearts!


Earlyyyyyy (we woke up at 4:30 am to get ready!) Sunday morning, Todd and his brother ran in a half marathon race. This was Todd's first time. Us ladies cheered them on and even were able to drive by to capture this moment:


He did it!!


 I am SO proud of him! 

Such a fun spring break! Certainly the most memorable to date. 

Sidenote: I started my interim today and it was great! I'm excited to finish out the school year with such awesome teacher and students. I've also started applying for jobs so keep praying for us that we go where the Lord leads.

Seven more weeks of grad school/college for us. I'm starting to see the light!!!

-Sara