Pages

3.13.2012

{Life}

I had my first Five Guys experience last week. Honestly I wasn't too impressed. In fact here is my exact words, "my dad can make just as good if not better of a burger than this!" Maybe it's the ridiculous price of a burger that already had me turned off. We only ordered one fry which resulted in this:


A mountaintop of potatoes. Welcome to America. We barely put a dent in them. Now if those were Chick-fil-a fries or Bojangles, then I would be in fry heaven.

After the past super busy few weeks, Todd and I have finally been blessed with some downtime together. My love language is quality time so our little date strolling through this art gallery in our town warmed my soul. 
  

Todd's birthday is later this month (25th) but it seems we have been celebrating all month. I let him pick out a few new vinyl records but ultimately surprised him with new running shoes for his upcoming race. I have a feeling we will still be celebrating later this month especially since The Hunger Games comes to theaters. 


I still have not started my interim yet which isn't such a bad thing. I've had time to get ahead on my schoolwork, clean the house and get organized. I also joined a gym. I've discovered that when you actually pay for a membership, you suddenly care to go and it really helps that I can watch TV while I workout. 


I took this picture of my niece and sister this past weekend when we were briefly home. Babies are cute but ADORABLE when they sleep!  
  

Thanks for hanging with me, this post was all over the place! 
:)

-Sara