Pages

3.25.2012

{happy birthday hot stuff}

Yea, that's right, I'm talking about my man! Today is his golden birthday...25 years old on the 25th of March. Am I the only one who didn't know about golden birthdays? Sadly I missed mine at age 7 and had no idea. Anyways, back to the star of this post. We have been celebrating this birthday just about all month. Trust me, he is very blessed!

Friday night we went bowling with two other couples from our small group and the Putnams brought Todd his favorite cake, carrot! Yum. I don't think we sang to him but we did light the place up with some candles and let him give a good blow.


I've really enjoyed getting to know these ladies, Meg and Amber. We have all quickly become great friends. Oh and the photobomber would be Amber's other half, Charles.


Meg and her husband Tim just had their first babe a few weeks ago. Isn't she a cutie?!?!


I didn't do so hot bowling (no surprise). This is my "I'm having fun, oh wait I stink at bowling, I'll do better next time for sure BUT I'm having fun" face. Attractive, right?


It was a really fun night! Wish the other three couples from our small group could have made it! Now, let's all look at how awkward I look in this photo. In fact as soon as it was taken, Todd informed me I contorted my body. Not sure why or how I did that (and why did I try to make myself shorter than I already am)! I do weird things but weird things make great memories.


So YAY happy birthday to the best
husband,
friend,
partner-in-crime,
dish washer,
soulmate,
grillmaster, and
drummer boy.

The list could go on and one but I'll spare you. I love you Todd Davis! Shout out to Carol for birthing  and raising such an awesome man. Todd, can't wait celebrate many more years with you! 


-S