Pages

3.11.2012

{March Birthdays}

First of all, you all had some great opinions and comments about my last post. I had several people email or text me with their thoughts which ended with people wanting to know more. My friend Amanda shared with me a great book right before I got married that has now become my personal guide. The name of the book is Taking Charge of Your Fertility so if you're interested hit up Amazon. We all share different views and it is safe to say we all believe overall it's the Lord's will. Thank goodness there is comfort in that. 

Moving on, we went home this weekend to celebrate family March birthdays. From left to right is my sisters, Ronna and Jamie, Todd, Mimi and my cousin's daughter, Saylor.


That's a lot of birthdays this month! Together they equal 175 years old!


My sister's birthday is actually TODAY! Happy Birthday sweet sisters. You two are the best role models a girl could ask for and I'm so thankful we are not only sisters but best friends!


Jamie is getting married this June and we are SO excited! I must brag on my future brother in law for one second...he is an amazing runner and frequently runs half marathons often coming in the lead. Saturday he ran in Charlotte with 3200 people and he placed 14th! He is so humble about it too. I'm so glad Jamie has found such a great man and I can't wait for her to experience marriage!


Hope it's just as gorgeous of a day wherever you are as it is in our neck of the woods. What a beautiful day to start the longer daylight hours! I love this time of year. Now, bring on graduation!!!

-S