Notice some changes around here? How can you not?!
After totally messing up my original design that I made a year ago, I decided I'd rather just invest in a template. Let's face it: life is busy. We both work really hard and the last thing I want to do at night is work on html codes for a blog template. Now I can just relax and simply blog.
Our new template is completely different in style and colors than our old one. In deciding what I wanted, I examined my favorite blogs. I noticed that most of them had real simple templates and were easy to read. Then I searched Etsy for blog templates and came across Nudge Media Design. Kathy, the designer, was SO easy to work with and accommodating to some changes I wanted. The best part was that the template was super easy to install. I'm one happy gal!
More life updates to come! Stay tuned :)
-S