Pages

1.18.2013

Oops

Well....I was messing around with our blog this evening and feeling some change. In the process of editing html with new codes and such, I lost our old template.

Did I back it up beforehand? No.
Did I learn a lesson? Yes.
Will we be getting a new template now? Yes.
Do you feel like messing with it anymore right now? No.

As I type this, it's almost midnight on Friday. Why I'm still up is unknown (I'm usually a granny) but I do know that the more I get frustrated with blogger the more I want to go to bed. So I'm embracing the simple look for tonight and calling it quits. Anybody have recommendations for sites with pre-made templates? I'm even considering paying to have one designed so I don't have to deal with it. Maybe that would inspire me to write more ;)


**update** I finally did it...bought a template. I've contemplated buying one for years and I'm so excited to finally see it once the designer finishes editing it with my requests. I'm a little nervous that I'll still like it in the end since I'm such an indecisive person but there is no turning back. So stay tuned and come back soon to see what I chose. I think you may be really surprised :)