Two weeks from today I'm sure I'll have a thousands butterflies in my stomach. I have them just thinking about May 28! I'm at home this weekend packing up a few belongings for our new place (I move in Sunday, woohoo) and finalizing more details for the wedding while Todd is having his Bachelor weekend. My parents and I met with our amazing wedding director at the church last night and it truly hit me that this was happening SOON. I'm really excited about having all our family and friends in one place for one evening to celebrate our lives and God bringing us together. I really will not be surprised if I cry sometime during that day which I know is not a bad thing but with the makeup on and all, I'd rather not. I just tend to cry when I am overwhelmed with blessings. The fact is, I know when I see people at the wedding I'll I think about how much they have influenced my life or Todd's. Everyone is part of the story and that makes me smile really big and cry with joy.
Today I plan to find a new bathing suit considering the last time I bought one was High School. Ridiculous right? Okay I lie, I bought 2 one-pieces for camp but those don't count. So that is a goal today as well as pick up a few things for our townhouse such as new fabric for our dining room chairs. Pics to come of the re-do!
Sorry for lack of photos recently, my camera reader never works. Whenever Todd and I finally get to live together, I'll have his camera reader (that works so well) at my fingertips. Is camera reader even the correct phrase? Oh well, have a great weekend!!!!
-S