This entire engagement has been such a wonderful time but this week will be by far the most memorable. One of my favorite movies is Father of the Bride and you probably all know the scene where they are preparing the house and wedding decor is everywhere. Well, we may not be doing the wedding here at the house but between Todd's parents house and my parents, everywhere I look I see bows being made, my bridal portrait, gifts and reception decor which makes me feel like we are reliving the movie scene. All phone conversations are centered around details and lots of shopping to make sure we have everything we need for the cruise and of course a new dress for some festivities. Since childhood, I always knew I wanted a big traditional wedding and big party. I'm so thankful for such loving parents and family that support this dream and are working so hard to make it a reality. I'm very excited to see all the most important people that have influenced my life, Todd's and our relationship. Having them all in the same room will be really special.
As promised I finally have a picture of last Sunday which was the day we moved into our new place. More to come but I doubt I'll blog anymore until after the wedding/honeymoon. I'm sure I will have plenty to talk about!
-S