Pages

5.19.2011

A good kind of crazy

Quick update on us...

Greetings from Panera! We have moved to our new place and we LOVE it! Decorating together and unpacking our belongings is so fun. Todd isn't living there yet but we are trying to get as much moved in of his as possible so that we don't have to stress with that after the wedding. We are waiting to get cable and internet when we get back which brings me to my reason for lack of blogging. I've taken lots of pictures of our place that I'll post soon, hopefully before the wedding. Speaking of THE wedding...we are are 9 days away folks. For that I have every reason to be grinning from ear to ear and counting down to everyone I know. Weddings are such a wonderful experience and I'm not ashamed to post to the entire world how many days until I marry the man of my dreams. Most of you reading this have been in my shoes and if not you will be one day. This is a truly exciting time and I will enjoy every moment of it as I'm sure you did/will too!

Today, I have been packing for the cruise. Considering the weather here in the mountains has been around 45 degrees, I'm stoked about putting my toes in some sand and catching some rays. Plus Todd and I have never traveled via air together so we are excited to do so!

I'll be back around later to post more happy pre-wedding stuff and maybe some pictures! I'll be seeing most of you soon anyways!

-S