I'm a little behind but I'm trying to keep up with all the goodness that is happening our way these days so this is officially my fourth of July post...a week later! I'm actually quite surprised I've blogged everyday for a few days now. Don't get too attached, as we move I'm sure I'll go off the radar until things simmer down.
This was our second year attending Bethel Blast. Basically the small community of Bethel puts on a mini festival full of free food, music and fireworks. We met friends from our church and small group there to enjoy the night. First up meet Julia, a dollface! She has two other sisters that are cuties as well but that night she was just beginning to learn to hula hoop and was so serious about her hoops.
So of course a few adults gave it try too...
| Our friend and worship leader, Erin. Pure happiness. |
| Our friend from Charlotte, Drew, came to visit. He was SO good hula hoopin'. |
| The fireworks were 25 minutes of one huge grand finale. |
And guess who hula hooped some during the firework show? Yup, this girl.
She was so cute! Multitasking at its finest.
Hope you had a great time celebrating this land of the free too!
Much love,
S