We started the day early at Ikea to buy furniture. If you have ever bought from Ikea before you know that 1) stuff is pretty cheap and 2) you get to build it yourself.
Oh the joys of building an entire entertainment center....
It took us just about all day to piece it together. We (it was a team effort of course including my inlaws) did a few things wrong so that took time to redo. In the end it was totally worth it. I don't want to say I'm in love with a piece of furniture because that may be a little weird but I really really really like it. Like I want to hug it type of like. Now I just made things weird...so here she stands. No not me...white beauty! Yes, I named her....just when you thought I couldn't get any more weird! :)
I can't wait to get our new couch and recliner and other accessories in that room. Decorating a new space thrills me. I'll be sure to keep you all posted as soon as we get fully settled! Thanks for following!
Much love,
S