Pages

7.07.2012

{Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Jones}

Last Saturday we were both involved in my sisters wedding. The weekend was SO busy that I barely took any pictures. My parent's house was a hot mess with all the wedding "stuff" and Jamie was just beginning to get a little super nervous!


The wedding day was beautiful yet rather hot. In fact, it was the hottest day ever with temperatures at record high. Jamie was absolutely gorgeous. It was such an honor to stand beside her as her matron of honor (along with my other sister, Ronna) and watch her dreams come true. Jamie has waited a long time for that moment. I'm so proud of her for remaining true to herself for so many years and holding out for Mr. Right.

Chris' sister, Amy, placing the garter on Jamie



Our adorable niece, Annlyn
The happy couple just minutes after saying"I do!"

I really regret not taking any pics at their beautiful reception at the Peninsula Country Club. The venue was awesome and we all had a great time catching up with old friends. I also never took a pic of me and Todd. What was I thinking!?! Oh well, I have great memories stored in my head and look forward to seeing the pics from their photographer. 

In other news...

Today is my 25th birthday and it has been awesome! I got a neuromuscular massage this morning which is more like a medical massage. With my former TMJ issues, my upper back and neck were targeted. Not going to lie, it was a little painful but the good kind. I realized today that I'm super tense in so many areas and believe that is what causes so many headaches/backaches. I'm thinking of going back soon for another round to help ease some pain. Later today, Todd took me to do some shopping in Blowing Rock in which we completed with dinner and ice cream at Kilwins. It has been an awesome day!

Much love, 
S