Pages

7.10.2012

{Signed, Sealed, Delivered}

We have a new home folks! Okay so not brand new nor will we own but hey this is exciting, we won't have to live out of our tent when we move. That was a complete wacky sentence and for that I apologize but we are thrilled to finally have a sense of security. We plan to buy or build next year in South Carolina but for now we are going to rent in NC but I'm still close (5 miles) to my job.


Pretty cozy right? The lease starts Sunday and we plan to make it a slow move since we don't technically have to be out of our current place until August 4th. We are thankful that we found a decent place at a decent rate. Now, prayers for Todd to find employment. I know that God has something great out there for him but the waiting can be difficult...

Thanks friends. Much love.

-S