Pages

7.11.2012

{Maggie Update}

Are you sick of me talking/sharing about our soon to be pup? Well, no matter what your answer is to that, I will press on with the photos because I'm in love and can't help it. Our breeder sent us a few pictures last night of our baby girl and this one is my favorite...


It is so great to see her grow from week to week since we can't see her in person. Thank you electronic mail! We are indeed counting down the days to August 4th when we get to bring her home with us. Doesn't she just remind you of a teddy bear?!? I can't stand the cuteness coming from this picture and will totally admit that I squealed like a child when I saw this. 

Not ashamed. I'm turning into one of those serious-about-their-pet people that treat them like babies. Again, not ashamed. 

Much love,
S (& Mags)