We got many of the things we registered for which was super exciting. Now we are eager to get into our townhouse and put everything to good use!
So much food and so good!
Saylor, my cousin's daughter helped me open all my gifts. She is also one of the flower girls for the big day.
My sisters got me this platter that matches my everyday china.
Kings Mountain friends...Granny (far right) kept me when I was a child along with Allison's (middle) two boys. We aren't related but they truly feel like family!
Aunts and Great Aunts
Happy & Blessed
When I was little and stayed with granny we each had our own cup. After all these years she kept those cups! What a sweet surprise to be reunited with that cup after all these years. This was really special to me because some of my best memories came from being at granny's and the highlight of my day would be her pouring fresh cold Pepsi with no ice in this cup. For some reason Pepsi was better at granny's due to this cup! ;)
As you can tell, it was such a wonderful day and I'm very thankful for all the love that was shown to us. Later that day we went to the Avett Brothers concert but I'll let Todd tell you all about that! 48 days to go!!!!
-Sara