Pages

4.26.2011

THE news!

Well........


my sister and her husband are expecting their first child this November!!! This will be the first grand baby in my immediate family and as you can imagine, we are all very excited! I have known how badly they have wanted a child so to see this desire come true is such a blessing from God. Babies really are miracles of life! I've known about the baby for a few weeks because my sister asked me to meet her in Hickory for dinner but really she wanted to give me this:




The two will decide to find out the gender in a few weeks but until then I'm calling the baby Turkey since she is technically due November 25, the day after Thanksgiving. I'm already preparing myself that we all may be spending Thanksgiving in the hospital but I'm okay with that! That is how memories are made. Oh and I must confess, if you see me in a store these days I'm most likely browsing the baby section so I can spoil this baby rotten! Here is a picture of Ronna with her niece from her husbands side of the family looking so natural. She is going to be a great mom!


Please join me in prayer for Ronna, Andrew and the little babe!


-S