Pages

4.12.2011

Sealed and Delievered

You will certainly hear more from Todd the rest of this week as he has some great updates to share. But for now I wanted to quickly document a picture of our invites for you all to see. I posted a few days ago this post (click to read) about our invites and now that they have been sent I can finally post a picture!


Like I have said before we decided to go for a classy and simple look because it suits us best and the traditional format of our wedding. In case you are curious, we did not make them. Making that many invitations would have been a nightmare for us plus I personally love the way the writing is engraved (raised). Instead we have had fun making and personalizing all the other invites for pre-wedding festivities. If you want to know where we got them for your own use or to see what else the company has just email or shoot me a comment! Seeing the invitation gives me real butterflies...no turning back! Ha, don't worry no cold feet here just this is all so surreal!

I'll be back next week with more updates of yet another fun bridal weekend plus I plan to give a shout out to a few of our vendors so you can see who will be making our big day special! Talk to you soon! Have a great week!

-Sara