We did everything a tourist could possibly do such as visit the swinging bridge and animal habitats. The weather was perfect! Here are some highlights:
The aduio tour was a huge help!
It was so windy!
A mountain trip is only complete with rock candy and a postcard (we get a postcard at each place we visit, write about the day as we drive home and keep them in a glass vase).
Todd posted more pictures on facebook including himself running the Forrest Gump curve. In fact, traffic stopped to let him run the curve. I guess they respected his effort, ha. He is one of a kind for sure and that is why I love him!
On a completely sidenote that has nothing to do with this post: Today I went to buy me some new shorts at TJ Maxx. For the first time ever I had to ask myself "are these cool?" Sounds so lame but finding jean shorts for people in their twenties is a challenge. This booty is not wearing daisy dukes so I left the junior section and headed to the misses. Eeeeekkk suddenly the thought "are these cool?" rang in my head over and over but the sad part is I don't even know anymore. Ahhhh, I'm getting old. Please someone help me, where do you find affordable tasteful shorts?!?
-S