Most of you have heard me talk about Magan before. She was my RA in college and we worked at camp together where her boyfriend/fiance now husband worked as well. We all got really close and I cherish their friendship. I just wished we lived closer like in a cul-de-sac with all our good friends. That would rock. I'll keep dreaming but in the meantime check out the little one courteous of facebook where I snatched it from Matt's dad, Jeff...
How sweeeeeeeet
Oh and for the record I just want to add that at approximately 8pm Saturday night I was talking to some college friends at the wedding reception who also lived with us on Magan's hall and was giving them an update on her. You know the whole, shes about to have a baby/we feel old talk when I said, "You know what, she could totally be going into labor right now..."
Well, I didn't have my phone on me at the reception but once I got in the car I had a text from Matt around 8 that said her water had broke. Whoa! I squealed. Must be that best friend intuition thing.
I'm very very happy for them! Looking forward to watching Laney grow....these are such fun years in our lives! We are all so blessed!
-S
