Pages

7.26.2011

My Tuesday Post

Starting today I'm taking a little leave of absence from Facebook. As of right now my account will still be activated, just all notifications come to my email and I'm trying really hard not to log on just to waste time. We shall see how long that lasts. Personally, I just need to focus on other areas of my life and I'm quite aware of that.

BUT....I refuse to stop wasting time on Pinterest. That website is like a new long lost friend so when I got this message earlier today I was oh-so-bummed:


Changes can be a great thing though, right? Curious as to what they have up their sleeve.

Tonight is my last summer class. Praise the Lord. The class hasn't been too hard, just very time consuming. Plus I've discovered my brain doesn't function quite as well in the summer as it does in the school year. Speaking of the school year, it's hard to believe I only have six classes that stand in my way before I get my Masters. Two of which are internships. Woo to the hoo. This past weekend I got more than half of my to-do list finished and that was a great feeling. Which means you all get house pictures soon....real soon!

xoxo,
Sara

did you like my lame blog post? too tired to be creative!