Pages

7.11.2011

The Williams

This is by far the fastest summer break I've ever had. Not trying to be a downer but in one month another school year starts. I've realized how quickly 4 weeks go by and I'm determined to make the most of these last 4 weeks like....going to the BEACH! Most of you know my grandparents have a beach house on OKI and I worked at a camp on the beach for 3 years so this is a rare and strange summer I'm experiencing since I haven't hit up the NC beaches yet. We are just super busy working several jobs and spending our weekends celebrating weddings. However I wouldn't trade seeing my best friends get married for anything!

Keara had her big day this past weekend and the events all started on Friday morning with a bridal luncheon at Jakes Good Eats in Charlotte. When we left there was a fire truck out front and well that just ended up being where we took a photo...

Afterwards we gals got our nails done...I treated myself to some gel nailpolish manicure (I'm hooked by the way!)


Later that night was rehearsal and then dinner at a nearby restaurant in Charlotte...


The three brides of the summer at dinner...Ashley is next!


Friday night all the girls and guys stayed in a hotel uptown. Six girls in one room was lots of fun and it was very special to spend so much time with Keara. I love slumber parties! Saturday arrived way too early and before we knew it she was about to walk down the aisle...isn't she gorgeous!!!?


FYI, all the bridesmaids had a different type of gray dress which was so cool. Wish I had taken a pic because they all went together so well and matched our personalities. The reception was at Byrons South End where we all ate some great food and danced the night away...


Todd and the Groom...


Congrats Keara & Jon! We love you very much and look forward to many vacations together in the future!

Oh and I failed to mention that I celebrated a birthday in between all the fun. I'm officially the big 24...woo to the hoo. I had a really low key birthday, in fact it got a little overlooked since we were traveling but Todd has rainchecked a hot date and shopping spree in my name! Looking forward to that!


Happy Monday! So much to talk about this week....be back soon!