Anybody else feel like the days are going by super fast? I call it turbo mode. We have a lot going on around here so I blame the hustle and bustle. We have been doing lots of traveling (and more to come) and I'm not thrilled with the gas prices. Can't say I've met anyone who is. Also, where did spring go? Around here we have had several mornings that have been really cold. Like in the 30s cold. Burrrr.
In other news, I passed my public library comps! Praise the good Lord! This was a four question essay take home exam where each question required 1000-1500 words. That is a lot of words people. I was a total baby during those comps. I'm so thankful I married such a patient and encouraging man. Now I just have to pass the Praxis for my school media specialist certification. This test means the most to me and is what ultimately will secure me a job in what I want to do. The test is on April 28th so send those prayers up!
Enough of my blabber. Here is Day 12 & 13 of April photo a day!
Day 12: Stairs
| These are our stairs. Nothing too exciting. |
Day 13: Something you found
| Coral rocks from the Cayman Islands on our honeymoon |
Have a great weekend!
-S