Pages

4.23.2012

{Vance Mr. Romance gets Married!}

Hey friends! So I should have known better than to add anything extra to my life during this hectic period. Therefore, my instagram photo a day is so behind that I've decided to give it another shot some other time. It was fun while it lasted for sure and I have loved seeing so many of you take your fun photos each day. Keep it up, don't be a slacker like me.

This past weekend, Todd's stepbrother Vance got married! We headed to Danville, VA and made it just in time for the rehearsal. The two lovebirds chose to have each of their siblings and spouses to be the groomsmen and bridesmaids. So, we were in the wedding and it was an honor to stand beside Vance during this special time.

I have such a handsome husband!

Katie is really tall (she is wearing flats) and I'm wearing heels but I still can't seem to catch up to her!

Me, Katie & Laura (& baby Piper due to be born in July)

Us with the Newlyweds! See how short I am?!?!

Vance and Carol also did a fun dance together, check it out here:

                 


Bros

These two are SO in love. Seriously it is the cutest thing I've ever seen. They were so relaxed on their wedding day and just enjoyed being in each others presence. 

Good times! Also, Todd and I got some great news last week. We will be the proud owners of a goldendoodle SOON! Our baby girl will be available to take home by the end of July. We are soooooo excited. We can't stop watching youtube videos and reading about caring for our doodle. We do have a name picked out and I'll reveal that later just in case we switch it up in the last minute. We also have more prayers that have been answered in which we are very thankful for. More details to come but great things are happening with the Davis' so stay tuned!!!

-Sara