While in Charlotte, we took our bikes and explored the greenway early Saturday morning. We actually made it a morning "date" complete with Starbucks, yard sales, Trader Joes and lunch. The greenway was awesome and hope to take advantage of it more. It was also day 14 of April photo a day which was how do you feel? Well, I was a HAPPY gal.
Today's photo is sunset. This is the view tonight from our bedroom balcony. Beautiful.
I'm sure you are sick of my countdowns but I can't help it. Only 10 more days of grad school left for me! I just can't believe it. All that remains is for me to present my semester long research paper. What a fast two years this has been!
I seriously better get some sleep. I'm still teaching and we are just finishing spring break. 6 a.m. is going to be rough...
Thanks for reading,
Sara