I've now successfully completed two weeks of teaching library and running a media center. I luuuurrve it. It is such a good feeling to want to go to work everyday. The best part about working in a school library is that you are busy the majority of the day doing all sorts of different things. I've also discovered that organizing the books or finding missing books is fun to me. I know, everyones dream right? Okay maybe not, but it is mine.
Last month my friend, Ashley (check out her blog, they are adopting from Ethiopia), did the March photo a day challenge. I loved seeing all her random pics so I thought I'd give it a shot this month. Here is the outline:
I'll be sharing my photo a day journey right here on the blog AND via my instagram so look me up, saradavis528.
Day 1: Your Reflection
And you know I have to comment on this.
1. I've never taken an iPhone mirror pic before, so much harder than I imagined.
2. I couldn't help but to sing that Reflection song from the movie Mulan.
3. The hubs says I look startled. No fear, I'm okay.
Who wants to do it with me? It's not too late to start...you can always play catch up! :)
-S
