Pages

4.11.2012

{Days 8-11}

In case you are confused at all these random pictures, let me just remind you that I'm linking up with thousands of others (and friends!) to do April photo a day. Each day has a different subject that you take a picture of.

Day 8: Inside your wallet.
So messy. This is real life. Although there usually isn't any cash in it!


Day 9: Younger you.


Day 10: Cold.
35 degrees is not acceptable for the month of April! BTW, this was a GREAT day! More details to come later.

Day 11: Where you ate breakfast.
Lazy morning. Breakfast in bed. Spring break #2 is good for the soul.

I'm enjoying my week off of work but it is going by crazy fast. This has been a great break and it's about to get even better. Our friends Josiah and Heather get married this weekend, officially kicking off wedding season 2012 for us. Todd and I have 3, yes THREE, weeks of school left! I have actually completed two out of three classes already so I'm just holding my breath a little longer but I cannot wait to be finished! Yippppppeeeee, lots to be excited about and thankful for. Excuse my enthusiasm, I just can't contain myself sometimes.

-S