Pages

4.27.2012

{Week in Review}

Here a few instagrams of my week! As a librarian, you get the fun job of hosting a Book Fair. The theme is a Luau and I think we (me + parents) decorated it really well! 


I (and Mrs. Bishop, thanks!) made the pom-poms to hang from the ceiling (just like the ones I did for my sister's baby shower). The students LOVE them. 


I had my LAST ever grad class (a presentation) via our internet classroom on Tuesday night.



And....I PASSED! Praise the Lord! Grad school is officially over. Can't believe it! 


Todd surprised me with this book on Thursday. We have lots of reading to do to get ready for our baby doodle! Aren't they just precious?!


TGIF-bout to relax on the couch with hubby and watch a movie. My kind of night. I take my Praxis for Media Specialist tomorrow and I'm a little nervous. Prayers would be appreciated!!!

Have a GREAT weekend!

-S