Pages

8.02.2011

I'm glowing!

Did anyone notice my beautiful glow from this picture yesterday?


Okay maybe you didn't but now is your chance. Roll with me here.

This past few months all I have heard about is Bare Minerals makeup. In fact my great friends Ashley and Keara wear Bare Minerals so after seeing how natural and wonderful it looks on them, I decided to give it a shot. 

On Friday morning I went to the Bare Escentuals store located in Southpark Mall and let the employees do my makeup for the wedding. They were sooooo friendly, showed me how to apply all the makeup and helped me pick out the best colors to highlight my features which by the way I learned that navy eyeliner works best for me. Never would I ever had thought so before! So, I was sold! I bought the starter kit which comes with your basic brushes and a few other supplies.

I'm on day 3 of doing it myself and I lurrrrrrrve it. I feel as if I have nothing on and the best part is I glow all day long. I'm a new bare minerals fan for sure. In fact I'm a little giddy over all the products in the catalog and have already made a wish list. Plus the products are great for you skin. Win-win!  

I'd say it isn't "cheap" makeup for sure but I do find the prices reasonable. Something my mimi has always told me is to take good care of my skin by using good products because in the long haul it will be worth it. I may coupon many things and skimp out on lots but your skin is serious business and now I'm a believer.

Does anybody else use Bare Escentuals products? If so, do tell your favorites!! 

xo,
Sara (duh...sure hope this wouldn't be Todd)