After researching my symptoms and everything I have eaten, drank and applied to my face in the past ten days it was clear that many women experience the same itching and red bumps just as I did. The reaction still isn't completely gone which is still very
Today Todd and I are traveling to Charlotte for a spontaneous trip to return the makeup before my 30 day money back guarantee is up and I still hate to see it go because I love the look and feel of it. I'm currently doing tons of research for a new makeup line that doesn't contain those nasty two words. I'm leaning towards Mary Kay or Mineral Hygienics. Any suggestions?
I snapped several photos over the past few days to document all this and thought I'd share it with you all because that is what this blog is all about. Being real and being transparent. Life isn't always peachy and let's face (no pun intended) it...we all have problems. The yellow tint of our bathroom isn't showing the redness very well but you get the idea of all the weird bumps and this was taken after being off the makeup for two days.
Oh and case you are curious why I didn't react the first time I wore Bare Minerals was because the sun is what can aggravate it. I haven't been in the sun using the product until this past week when we were at the beach.
-Sara